Work with us
Customer Care and Community Coordinator (Part time hours available)
We are looking for a passionate Customer Care/Community Coordinator to join the team and give our customers a beautiful snuggly experience. This role reports to the COO and will work closely with the CEO, Marketing team, Wholesale and Operations team - in fact everyone!
This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about Snuggle Hunny, baby products, customer experience, and helping grow a beautiful baby brand. It's a hands on role so you'll be answering the phone, managing live chats, engaging with social, emails and making sure our customers have a great experience. You will need to be proactive and a self starter as every day is varied. You'll also help with other office admin and community management so our Facebook group, social media interactions and other tasks as time allows.
This role is based at our office in Rouse Hill. We are open to part time hours for this role so eg, it could be 9am to 2pm.
- Manage queries from customers via phone, Livechat, emails and social media
- Social media community management - respond to comments and queries and help manage the Facebook group
- Answer all enquiries in a timely manner
- Put customers first to deliver the best experience possible with a positive can do attitude
- Report on key customer care metrics and insights
- Office admin as time permits
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a Customer Care role
- Social media experience ideally
- Demonstrable experience with wholesale stockists and/or sales.
- Ecommerce/ retail experience ideally
- Problem solving skills to help customers find solutions
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Hands on can-do attitude
- Innovative and thinks outside the box
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- A passion for brand and values
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic discount
- Plenty of free parking
- Beautiful office with float centre, gym, cafe all next door and shopping centre close
- Inspiring, passionate and driven team
We are a collaborative team that likes to get things done whilst having fun. We pride ourselves on being kind, inclusive, passionate, positive and we always do the right thing. We love to work with people with similar values.